Display: 21.5inch, 1920*1080
Video Input: 2-SDI, 1-HDMI, 1-CVBS
Video Output: 1-SDI
Power: AC IN, DC IN, Battery
1000nits High Bright LCD Panel
Osee LCM215-HDR monitor has a high bright panel, the super 1000nits screen is almost 2-3 times the brightness of other field monitors. It allows you to shoot outdoors in direct sunlight without any washing-out of the image on the screen, you may not even need sunhood while using it.
Various Connector Types
LCM215-HDR monitor has 2Ch 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs, 1Ch VIDEO input, one HDMI input and 1Ch 3G/HD/SD-SDI output, with these connectors, it supports most of the audio and video formats. The supported signal formats are detailed in the specification section at the end of this page.
Various Application Scenarios
LCM215-HDR monitor's compatibility makes it suitable for all kinds of applications scenarios, you can sit it on table or use a C-stand adapter to hang it on the rod, it's also compatible with wireless accessories to sending out signals and images to video village.
Built-in SDR/HDR 3DLUTs
LCM215-HDR provides 30 SDR 3DLUTs to convert log mode to REC 709 for most of the major camera brands, including FUJIFILM, GoPro, JVC, Panasonic, RED and Sony. What's more, LCM215-HDR also provides 14 HDR 3DLUTs to further convert log mode to REC 2020 for ARRI, Canon, Panasonic, RED and Sony, it will enhance color brightness and clarity and allows users to check how an HDR image will look like at the shooting location.
User 3DLUTs USB Upload
LCM215-HDR allows our user to load their self-making 3D-LUT files by USB flash memory. Once you synchronize LUTs in the monitor, you can easily change them on production. Up to 16 customized LUTs can be stored in the system.
Osee LCM215-HDR supports more powerful False Color function to help you get an accurate exposure for your specific camera easily. The exposure indications are calculated for different cameras, there are 17 different log curves including Spectrum/SONY Slog3/SONY Slog2/ARRI LogC/Canon Clog2/Canon Clog3/Panasonic Vlog/RED RedLogFilm/RED RL3G10/BMD/BMD 4K/ARRI Rec709/SONY LC709A/SONY LC709/Panasonic V709/RED G3 and RED G4 for you to choose.
The Zebra function is used to display images on the screen with a zebra pattern to adjust the camera exposure parameter. It will compare the signal luminance with the zebra level and fill the relevant image area, in which luminance is higher than the zebra level with a zebra pattern. LCM215-HDR's zebra level can be adjusted from 0 to 100.
The Focus Assist function is used to display images on the screen with intensified edge to help camera focus operation. LCM215-HDR's Focus Assist has color mode and mono mode. In color mode, you can choose blue/green/red to color the intensified edge. In mono mode, the image is in black and white, that is removing all colors and only leaving the luminance data of the signal.
Peak is also a focusing aid that places a highlight on in-focus edges within an image using an edge detect filter. Its sensitive level can be adjusted from 0-16.
The Waveform is used to evaluate the brightness of your image, regardless of the color, LCM215-HDR's waveform has LUMA, RGB and Parade modes, and its size and location on screen can be adjusted.
The Vectorscope can show you how strong a particular color is by the length of the line out from the middle of the wheel. The longer the line, the stronger (or more saturated) the color. It's also a great tool for checking skin tone. The chart position can be changed among 8 locations.
Histogram assists in judging the distribution of luminance in the image, LCM215-HDR's Histogram has LUMA and RGB modes, you can choose different locations on the screen to place the chart.
LCM215-HDR’s Marker Tool has very rich functions, including Center Marker for enabling easier checking the center portion’s focus, Aspect Marker for displaying 2 lines to identify an area with a specified ratio, Area Marker for displaying a rectangle to identify the safety area with a specified percentage and CrossHatch for displaying multiple vertical and horizontal lines to help when the user check the composition of a picture. What’s more, there’re assist tools like Marker Fit, Mat Level and Marker Mat to help adjust the outlook of the markers.
Up to 16 Channels of SDI embedded or 2 channels of HDMI audio levels can be displayed with a choice of options including level reference settings and gain.
Time Code is displayed as the format of “HH:MM:SS:FF” at the bottom center of the screen, and if there is no available time code, it will not appear.
Once you set everything in the IMD Display menu and turn on IMD Display, the IMD character in the black bar will display on the bottom of the screen.
LCM215-HDR has 4 modes for Blue Only function, red, green blue and mono, once you choose a mode, the screen will only display that color channel. Combine this function and the Internal Signal, the user can do a simple color calibration on the monitor.
Quick User Interface
The screen menu items are controlled by 6 buttons at the bottom of the screen, and there're 4 more buttons for Function and User Preset. By assigning different tools to different users and buttons, you can pull the tools and switch them on set very quickly.
*User 2 is loaded with a LUT to stress the transition from User 1 to User 2.
The user can always adjust the value of volume, brightness, contrast, saturation, backlight and sharpness quickly in the fast menu.
The Key Inhabit is used to lock the settings so that they can’t be changed by an unauthorized user.
Scan function is used to control the size of the image, whether to show everything that’s on the camera if the aspect ratio is different from the monitor.
Set Osd Time as 10s, 30s or 60s, after you have loaded the menu, it will be closed automatically if you do no operation within the Osd Time.
Activate this function to adjust the volume to 0, press the function button again to release the volume to the last value.
What's in the Box?
- LCM215-HDR Monitor
- AB-mount Battery Plate
- C-stand Adapter
- Custom Foam Mold
- Desktop Stand Feet
- Power Cable
Data I/OUSB Slot: 3DLUT upload and Firmware Upgrade
- Panel Size: 21.5inch
- Resolution: 1920X1080
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 1000nits
- Backlight: White LED
- Backlight Life(Hrs): 30000(Min.)
- Contrast: 1000:1
- Color Depth: 16.7M
RS485 (cascade RJ45*2)Environmental
- Work Temperature : 0°C~50°C
- Dimensions: 517.0mmx319.0mmx74.3mm
- AC: 100～240V 50/60Hz
- DC: 11～17V 3A
- DC Battery : 11~16.8V
- Power Consumption: 48W
720p24/23.98 p25 p30/29.97 p50 p60/59.94
1080sf24/23.98 sf25 sf29.97 sf30
1080i60/59.94 i50 i60/59.94 i50 i60/59.94
1080p24/23.98 p25 p30/29.97
1080p24/23.98 p25 p30/29.97 p50 p60/59.94
3G-2K1080sf24/23.98 sf25 sf29.97 sf301080p24/23.98 p25 p30/29.97 p50 p60/59.94NTSC
PAL720p50 p60/59.941080sf24/23.98 sf25 sf29.97 sf301080i50 i60/59.94 i50 i60/59.941080p24/23.98 p25 p30/29.97
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI : BNC ×1 （Check the support signal format in input section）
- Audio: 3.5mm Jack (Headphone) & Speaker
*Specifications are subject to change without notice!
- Camera LUT (30 SDR&14 HDR LUTs, Detailed in User Manual)
- Load LUT File (USB, Up to 16 User LUTs can be Stored)
- Gamma (PQ, HLG)
- Color Temperature (D55, D61, D65, D93, DCI, User1, User2)
- Color Space (ITU709, EBU, SMPTE-C, Native, P3, ITU2020)
- Audio Source (Embedded/External/No Signal)
- Speak Out L/R (Select Channels for Left or Right Speaker, Embedded Signal Only)
- Meter Display
- Meter Select (CH1-2/G1/G2/G3/G4/G1+G2/G1+G3/G1+G4/G2+G3/G2+G4/G3+G4/G1-G4)
- Meter Position (Left/Right)
- Display Mode (Simple/with Channel Number&Frame)
- Meter Opacity (Value 0-100 Adjustable)
- Aspect (16:9/4:3/15:9/14:9/13:9/1.85:1/2.35:1/Variable(Value 1.00-3.00 Adjustable)/Off)
- Center Marker (On/Off)
- Area Marker (80%/85%/88%/90%/93%/95%)
- Crosshatch (On/Off)
- Marker Fit (On: Area Marker Based on the Current Input/Off: Area Marker Based on the Aspect Marker)
- Marker Level (Marker Line Luminance 50%/75%/100%)
- Marker Mat (Darkness of the Outside Area of Aspect Marker Off/Half/Black)
- Waveform (Mode:LUMA/RGB/Parade; Size&Location:Small&Left UP/Left Center/Left Down/ Center Up/Center Down/Right Up/Right Center/Right Down, Middle&Right Down/Center Down/Left Down, Large&Center Down; Opacity: 25%/50%/75%/100%)
- Vectorscope (Location:Left UP/Left Center/Left Down/ Center Up/Center Down/Right Up/Right Center/Right Down; Opacity: 25%/50%/75%/100%)
- Histogram (Mode: LUMA/RGB; Location: Left UP/Left Center/Left Down/ Center Up/Center Down/Right Up/Right Center/Right Down; Opacity: 25%/50%/75%/100%)
- False Color (Spectrum/SONY Slog3/SONY Slog2/ARRI LogC/Canon Clog2/Canon Clog3/Panasonic Vlog/RED RedLogFilm/RED RL3G10/BMD/BMD 4K/ARRI Rec709/SONY LC709A/SONY LC709/Panasonic V709/RED G3 and RED G4)
- Zebra (Level 1-100 Adjustable)
- Focus Assist (Red/Green/Blue/Mono; Sensitivity Value 0-100 Adjustable)
- Peaking ( Level 1-16 adjustable)
- Anamorphic (2.38/Off)
- Blue Only (Blue/Green/Red)
- IMD Display (Protocol: TSL3.1/TSL4.0/Local; Color:Red/Green/Yellow; ID Number:0-255; Baud Rate: 2400/4800/9600/19200/38400/57600/115200)
- Mono (On/Off)
- Mute (On/Off)
- Osd Time (10/30/60s)
Warranty: 1 Year